Limited edition releases are, not surprisingly, limited. This means that there are usually very few to go around, and this also means that not everyone will be able to get one. Here is some info and some tips to help increase your chances!
RELEASE DATE / TIME:
Sometimes specific release dates and times are posted before a release. Check in the news, blog, newsletter, twitter, etc for product specific release information. Other releases may be surprised, unannounced, or spread out over time.
In order to prevent over-ordering that results from delays in PayPal or Google Checkout payments, limited edition releases are sometimes restricted to Credit Card payments only. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. If you don't have a credit card, some banks offer temporary credit card number generating services. We may offer PayPal during select releases.
Coupon codes are not applied to limited edition release items during initial availability periods. However, existing store credit can still be used.
RELEASE DAY TIPS:
- Create an account and be logged in before the release, that way all of your address information will be pre-filled in and ready to go.
- When creating an account double check all of your address information!
- Make sure your billing AND mailing addresses are on file with your credit card company, If you attempt to ship to an address that the card issuer does not recognize your order may be denied and you might lose out! It is as simple as calling your card company via the number on the back and adding/checking addresses on your account.
- Have your credit card handy, for security reasons we do not store any card information with your account.
- Please pay attention to posted order limits, orders over these limits may be canceled completely.
- Items in your cart are not "yours" until your payment is fully processed and order completed. Items may sell out while you are checking out.
- Make sure deadzebra.com is on your list of safe e-mail senders.
- If you successfully place an order, but do not receive a confirmation e-mail within a half hour, first check your junk e-mail folder. If it's not there please contact us with the name, e-mail and address used to place the order.
If you have placed an order and received an order confirmation, your order will be listed in our system as "Awaiting Fulfillment". This means that we have your order information and are in the process of packing up the order! When we print the appropriate shipping labels and have the package ready for mailing, your order status will be updated to "Shipped". Sometimes we ship the same day, but typically orders are processed in 2-3 days.
Large limited edition releases may take several days to ship due to high volume. Due to the high volume and complexity of numbered releases we cannot combine multiple orders/shipping.
Many Priority Mail and First Class domestic packages will be assigned a tracking number. It can take several days for the tracking information to update in the US Postal Service system. Sometimes you'll even get your package first! The tracking updates have nothing to do with us unfortunately, we can supply no more information than is available.
International orders receive a Customs ID number. This is not a tracking number per-se, but more an informational number to confirm shipment. It will often not update once the package is en route until the package is delivered. International First Class packages can take up to 5 weeks to arrive (I'm looking at you crappy Italian postal service). International orders may be subject to local import duties and fees that are solely the responsibility of the customer.
Some additional shipping information on our shipping and returns page.
Note: Due to excessive mail fraud and lost packages, we no longer ship to Malaysia and shipping to Italy is limited to Priority Mail service only. Shipments to Mexico may require additional verification.